Real-time management of all vehicle systems in one convenient place.
Vehicle health as the key to safe and successful of runs.
The operator’s virtual cockpit enables real time tracking of IT and TCMS systems performance. A clear and detailed view presented on a graphical chart allows proactive monitoring and conducting selected maintenance tasks before the vehicle enters the service hall.
- Virtual operator’s cockpit showing data from an HMI panel installed in a vehicle
- Remote control of HMI operation
- Layout and method of data presentation tailored to the carrier’s requirements
- Real-time data presentation
- Historical data presented with data from PIS/SKRJ
- GPS position
- The possibility of recreating a selected section of a route for a given vehicle
Monitoring of critical systems and processes
- Vehicle telemetry position
- Vehicle speed
- Exceeding threshold values
LEO Rail Central