Optimization of transport tasks which eliminates overcrowded and empty vehicles.
Ensuring the passenger flow does not turn into a flood or a drought.
The system analyzes passenger flows and issues alerts about overcrowded vehicles. Thanks to this data, carriers can adjust the correct number of vehicles on a given line. The correlation of this data with a ticket sales system allows the carrier to improve passenger comfort and eliminate empty runs.
- Manual mode
LEO Rail Central
CMS LEO Rail
- Generating automatic and on-demand reports
- Data export in any format
- Integration with the operator’s Big Data systems
- Integration with the Commercial Broadcast System. Statistics of displayed advertisements on LCD screens in relation to the number of people in the vehicle
- Information exchange between vehicle IT systems through MQTT ITxPT
The system enables the transfer of data concerning the occupancy of the arriving train to platform infrastructure systems. Data can also be transferred to side boards in long-distance vehicles as well as to internal boards enabling passengers to move around the vehicle comfortably and safely.