Video footage from the vehicle and its surroundings. When getting a full picture of the situation is paramount.
Video recording from internal and external IP cameras allows to determine and verify onboard incidents as well as vehicle collisions and accidents. The application lets users schedule remote footage download from selected vehicles. Transferring the video to a USB memory stick via an HMI terminal in the driver’s cab is also possible.
- Live image preview from the vehicle
- Playing video footage from several cameras at the same time
- Creating tasks to automate video download to a central server
Raportowanie i Diagnostyka
- Critical system errors, such as damage to video cameras or disks, no connection available
- Video download status
- GSM connectivity analysis – bandwidth, transfer of SIM cards and communication at the depot – through WLAN 2,4/5 GHz
- Creating a coverage map for vehicles in rail yards
Vehicle geolocation and telemetry data
Footage can be exported with additional metadata from PIS and TCMS which may contain additional data helpful in explaining the incident and collisions which occurred during vehicle operation.
LEO Rail Central