In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the GDPR) I inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is LEDATEL sp. z o.o. i Wspólnicy sp.k. with its registered office at ul. Terespolska 144, 05-074 Nowy Konik, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Lublin Wschód in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS no.: 291642, tax id. no. (NIP): 952-203-38-13, business id. no. (REGON): 141177150
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
– execution and proper performance of obligations resulting from the agreement on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
– fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on the Company on the basis of the generally applicable provisions of law, including tax and accounting regulations – on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
– pursuing the Company’s legitimate interest consisting in the possible establishment or exercise of claims or defence against claims, on the basis of the Company’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
– making contact by e-mail or phone in response to an inquiry sent to us via the contact form on the basis of the consent referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
4. The recipient of your personal data will be the Controller’s partners and employees within the scope of their official duties on the basis of an authorisation.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/organisation.
6. Your personal data will be stored until the end of cooperation or until you withdraw your consent.
7. You have the right of access to your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Office when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
9. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the object of the agreement/necessary in connection with the specific provisions of the Act (the processing of personal data is a statutory requirement). In the case of lack of consent to the processing of personal data, the Controller may resign from signing the agreement.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. no decisions producing legal effects concerning a person or similarly significantly affecting them will be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and they are not related to such an automatically taken decision.